The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Olde Dutch Restaurant, 12791 St Rt 664, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Common Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo Awards June 3, 2021Common Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo Awards. In a time of separation, our winning photographers used their cameras to make connections.
- Rotary members lead effort to transform childbirth care in Mongolia June 3, 2021Julie Dockrill, recipient of Rotary’s People of Action: Champions of Health, led a team of midwives in training health care professionals as part of a comprehensive well-being program that’s saving mothers and babies.
- Rotary's rainbow June 1, 2021Fellowship has created a global home for LGBT members and friends
- Rotary members in Italy apply expertise to assist in COVID-19 vaccinations May 27, 2021“We Stop COVID” initiative draws on volunteers’ diverse skills to support vaccination campaign in Italy’s Verona region.
- Inaugural Programs of Scale Grant Honors Those Leading Malaria Treatment Efforts in Zambia May 13, 2021By building on a proven concept — such as efforts to stamp out malaria in Zambia — Rotary’s new multimillion-dollar Programs of Scale grants help make good better.