The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Lee's Banquet Haus, 580 Radio Lane, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- 5 things you might not know about ending polio February 23, 2018The road to eradicating polio has been a long and difficult one, with Rotary leading the fight since 1985. Going from nearly 350,000 cases in 1988 to just 10 so far this year has required time, money, dedication, and innovation from thousands of people who are working to end the
- Rotaract: 50 years of changing lives February 20, 201850 years ago, the first Rotaract club was formed to give young adults a place to connect and take action for good. Rotaract members from each decade share what the program was like and how it shaped their
- 7 things you did not know about Rotaract February 20, 20187 things you don’t know about RotaractDecoding the secrets of their success1. Rotaractors are experts in their fieldsThe
- Vision Quest February 20, 2018President-elect Barry Rassin on where Rotary has been, where he hopes to lead it – and how the organization profoundly changed his
- Healing scars of war February 8, 2018In the mountains of Poland, 26 children traumatized by violence get a chance to be kids again at Rotary