The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Olde Dutch Restaurant, 12791 St Rt 664, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health care January 23, 2021For patients who lack options, a virtual visit can mean the difference between going with or without care.
- In communities with no services, incremental steps can go a long way January 13, 2021When Rotary members tried to bring toilets to a remote island, the population wasn’t ready.
- The future: What can we expect when we get there? January 12, 2021As we stand at the threshold of the third decade of the 21st century, imagine where we’re
- Why Rotarians should engage with program alumni January 7, 2021When clubs cultivate relationships with Rotary alumni, both sides benefit.
- The sad truth about altruism is that there aren’t enough altruists December 30, 2020The people who fill the truly essential roles in society are often in short supply