The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Lee's Banquet Haus, 580 Radio Lane, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Scientist, farmer, innovator, Rotarian February 21, 2020A plainsman with a PhD, Bob Quinn uses his 4,000-acre Montana spread as a laboratory to revive an ancient grain, rethink agricultural practices, and reinvigorate rural communities
- Exodus February 21, 2020Since 2015, more than 4 million people have fled an economically devastated Venezuela. Tracking the stories of three who left puts faces on that staggering statistic.
- More than a library February 7, 2020After the genocide of 1994, Rotarians led a successful campaign to build Rwanda’s first public library.
- International delegation of Rotary leaders visits Pakistan in support of polio eradication February 6, 2020International delegation of Rotary leaders visits Pakistan in support of polio eradicationMeetings with Prime Minister Imran Khan, Minister of Health Zafar Mirza and other
- Our world: Halfway around the world in 36 days February 6, 2020Our WorldHalfway around the world in 36