The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Olde Dutch Restaurant, 12791 St Rt 664, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- The Conversation: Jeanne Gang September 16, 2020The Conversation:Jeanne GangA renowned Rotary alum affirms her commitment to environmentally sustainable architectureGrowing up in Belvidere, Illinois, a city 70 miles
- Small scholarships help Illinois adults build their careers September 15, 2020Small scholarships help adults return to school and trade a job for a career - In a seemingly affluent Chicago suburb, poverty stops many adult students from affording classes to advance their skillsets. Local Rotary clubs are helping pay for school.
- Nature &amp; Nurture September 14, 2020With help from a Rotary Foundation global grant, a group of women in rural Costa Rica are using ecotourism to enrich their families' futures.
- The world stopped. They didn’t September 10, 2020These 10 workers put service above self when it counted most
- African region declared free of wild poliovirus September 8, 2020Rotary and its GPEI partners celebrate a monumental achievement, say global eradication of wild polio is possible with the continued dedication and persistence of Rotarians