The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Olde Dutch Restaurant, 12791 St Rt 664, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Water for Peace March 3, 2021The Supurunda Water Supply Project in Papua New Guinea has been a successful example of how Rotary is advancing peace and providing clean water and sanitation.
- Club innovation: The expat experience March 3, 2021For the Rotary Club of Chiang Mai International, Thailand, virtual meetings were a lifeline.
- Former soccer star leaves it all on the field to improve education in Tanzania March 3, 2021Here’s how joining a Rotary club helped enhance Ashley Holmer’s work
- How we got there: WHO African region is certified free of wild poliovirus February 23, 2021In a challenging time, Rotary members and partners have shown drive in overcoming challenges.
- What it's like to survive through two pandemics February 18, 2021What it’s like to survive polio and