The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Press Release: The Rotary Foundation inducted into Oxford chancellor court of benefactors October 19, 2018The Rotary Foundation inducted into University of Oxford’s Chancellor’s Court of BenefactorsThe Rotary Foundation has been welcomed into the University of Oxford’s Chancellor’s Court of Benefactors for its continuous support of the
- The next wave in fellowship October 17, 2018Love of surfing brings together more than 450 Rotary members from 20
- Protecting against polio in Lake Chad October 17, 2018
- Rotary clubs fight modern slavery with Freedom United October 11, 2018Fighting modern slaveryAn estimated 40.3 million people around the world live in slavery involving either sexual exploitation or forced labor. A Rotarian Action Group and Freedom
- Turning teens away from crime October 9, 2018Rotary clubs in Canada invest in the PACT program, an urban peace initiative that aims to break the cycle of youth