The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Lee's Banquet Haus, 580 Radio Lane, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- 6 humanitarians honored for their work with refugees November 12, 2019Six humanitarians who are members of the family of Rotary were honored as People of Action: Connectors Beyond Borders during the 2019
- Hoops on the Hudson November 11, 2019In Yonkers, New York, a new basketball court four years in the making provides valuable life lessons to the community’s kids — and its
- World Polio Day cheers major achievements toward global polio eradication October 31, 2019Health officials announce type 3 of the wild poliovirus has been completely eradicated, a major step toward a polio-free world.
- Rotary provides millions in polio funding as wild poliovirus type 3 is eradicated October 30, 2019Rotary provides millions in polio funding as wild poliovirus type 3 is eradicatedUS$50 million will impact over 38 million children as the program reaches two key milestones: wild poliovirus type 3 eradication and Africa reaching three
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update October 21, 2019Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global UpdateMark your calendar to join us on 24 October for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update. It will be streamed on RI’s Facebook pages in multiple languages and time zones