The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Lee's Banquet Haus, 580 Radio Lane, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Rotary and ShelterBox celebrate the power of partnership June 20, 2019Rotary and ShelterBox celebrate the power of partnershipEvanston Ill., Rotary International announced on 3 June a three-year partnership renewal with its disaster relief project partner, ShelterBox. For almost 20 years,
- Rotary announces US$100 million to eradicate polio June 10, 2019Rotary announces US$100 million to eradicate polioEVANSTON, Ill. (June 10, 2019) — Rotary is giving US$100 million in grants to support the global effort to end polio, a vaccine-preventable disease that once paralyzed
- Rotary’s 110th annual convention concludes June 7, 2019Rotary’s 110th annual convention concludes; one of Hamburg’s most multicultural, non-profit gatheringsMore than 26,000 registrants representing 3,605 Rotary clubs in 170 countriesRotary commits US$102 million
- mytaxi donates proceeds from rides to Rotary June 4, 2019mytaxi donates proceeds from rides to RotaryHAMBURG, Germany (31 May 2019) — To multiply the impact of the 25,000 Rotary members expected to attend the service organization’s international convention 1-5 June, mytaxi will donate all
- Value of Rotary volunteering June 3, 2019A special report prepared for Rotary International by the Johns Hopkins Center for Civil Society Studies estimated the value of Rotary member volunteer hours at $850 million a year.