The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Logan Rotary Club meets every Monday at noon at Lee's Banquet Haus, 580 Radio Lane, Logan, Ohio 43138.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update October 21, 2019Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global UpdateMark your calendar to join us on 24 October for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update. It will be streamed on RI’s Facebook pages in multiple languages and time zones
- The plus in PolioPlus October 21, 2019We’re doing so much more than eradicating polio.
- Hoops on the Hudson October 21, 2019In Yonkers, New York, a new basketball court four years in the making provides valuable life lessons to the community’s kids — and its
- The price of polio October 21, 2019The price of polioMeet five Rotarians who understand the disease’s long-term
- Aloha Rotary October 21, 2019Say hello to Honolulu, home to the 2020 Rotary International Convention.