The mission of Rotary International , a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, promote high ethical standards, and advance world understanding , goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Part of being a Rotarian is knowing that our dues help on a worldwide scale. By becoming a member of the Logan Rotary Club, you are able to help the world become a better place because a portion of our dues goes directly to Rotary International. Below is some of their latest projects they are working on and our club is helping to support.
- Teaching to save babies September 20, 2018Two Rotarian pediatricians – one in Ethiopia and the other in California – connected to save babies’ lives with the help of a vocational training
- Go on journey with polio vaccinator in Uganda September 19, 2018Climb every mountainA Rotaractor ventures deep into her native Uganda with a polio vaccination team as part of Rotary’s newest virtual reality film, Two Drops of
- Brazil Rotary member on mission to eliminate hepatitis September 19, 2018Our worldMission to eliminate hepatitisIn 2010, Humberto Silva was getting ready to travel from Brazil to South Africa to watch his country’s soccer team play in
- 2019-20 Rotary president selected September 6, 2018Mark Daniel Maloney selected to be 2019-20 Rotary
- Rotary gives millions in grants to fight polio 2018 August 29, 2018Rotary announces US $96.5 million to end polioEVANSTON, Ill. (August 15, 2018) — Rotary today announced nearly $100 million in grants to support the global effort to end polio, a vaccine-preventable disease that once paralyzed hundreds of